14 November 2018 Dinner at Oxford & Cambridge Club
The Energy & Utility Forum is hosting a dinner of 30 politicians, senior energy industry executives, investors and others on Wednesday 14 November 2018 in the Marlborough Room at the Oxford & Cambridge Club.
Energy markets and institutions are changing fast – moving towards a new, flexible energy system that unlocks the £40m benefits to which government is committed by its Clean Growth Plan. Questions to be asked include:
- What will be the role of the network monopolies in the future?
- What incentive structures need to be in place to deliver the flexibility and system access that is required to bring new technologies on board?
- How can ‘whole system’ outcomes be developed within the current organisation of the industry?
- What will the new legally separated electricity system operator contribute to the clan growth plan?
- What can be done to speed up the adoption of innovation?